Have you ever noticed that some people appear to be calm, cool, and collected no matter how crazy their lives may be, while others seem overwhelmed by many things? More than likely it’s because those that are calm have found powerful techniques to beat the stress before it beats them!
If you find yourself experiencing anxiety on a regular basis or telling your friends and family how stressed you are, you are going to love our online workshop: De-Stress Express!
In this two-hour workshop, you can work at your own pace to discover:
- What stress is and how it manifests physically, emotionally, and cognitively
- The key to managing stress and how powerfully it helps your mind and body
- 15 easy-to-implement coping strategies, workbook included!
- The transformation after implementing these strategies: clarity, calmness, and confidence
- A relaxation plan to maintain a calm and relaxed state of mind in your everyday life (no matter how hectic it gets)
- PLUS -- a free 30-minute Q&A with your host, Keiko, to individualize your relaxation plan
Appropriate for ages 14 and up
Keiko has over ten years of clinical experience working with ages 4 and up. She focuses on empowering clients by challenging patterns and assisting in their creation of self-developed coping strategies. Her preferred approaches incorporate Eriksonian hypnotherapy, mindfulness, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and Cognitive Therapy. Keiko is the Founder/CEO of Blossom, and you can often find her hosting workshops, groups, and free events, and at all of our community events!