Use painting as a mindful meditation and clear your mind creatively!
Looking for simple ways to get your stress level under control? Are you artistic or open to trying creative activities? Do you want to feel calmer as you move through your days? You’re in the right spot.
Join me for my painted meditation workshop where we'll hold space for relaxation, creativity, and mindfulness.
In this 40-minute workshop you’ll discover:
- What being mindful truly feels like
- The key to grounding and quieting your mind
- How to identify when you need to pause
- The key to positive self-talk and reframing negative thoughts
- The transformation that comes with painted meditation and results in a clearer mind-body experience
For this workshop, you will need:
- Watercolor paints
- Watercolor paper or multipurpose paper
- Paint brush
Katie is an art therapist and mental health clinician who specializes in working with clients of all ages. She empowers her clients through supportive, creative techniques with the freedom to explore. Katie provides teletherapy services at our office!